If our children don’t want to go to school, please don’t be worried or nervous. And you should communicate with others about the reasons why they don’t want to go to school.
1. Ask our children directly why they don’t want to go to school? Maybe because they are too young, they can’t give us a clear answer. Then, we can provide several choices,such as is it because other children don’t play with you or the teachers have criticized you?
2. Communicate with our children’s classmates’ parents. We can ask them if their children don’t want to go to school, either.
3. Go to the school to observe. To see if it is because the teachers can’t treat them well or the school doesn’t have a good quality.
4. Go to the school to communicate with the teachers. You can try to know what happened to our children. Perhaps, the teachers can’t be able to do a good job, but even if it is the truth, our children have to be independent enough. Or perhaps it is because our home is so warm and so happy that our children don’t want to leave.
- Benefits Of Playing On The Slide
- The Design Requirements Of The Slide
- The Physical Principle Of The Slide
- A Wide Variety Of Water Slides
- Good Student Desk Chair Can Prevent Hunchback
- How To Choose A Preschool Bed
- Features Of The Ground Mat
- Rubber Mat Is Environmentally Friendly Mat
- The Swing Is Popular With People
- The Effect Of Regular Use Of Fitness Equipment
- Teach Your Children To Stay Away From Sex Abuse
- A Meeting Of Project Analysis
- A Kindergarten Project In India
- Which One IS More Suitable For Kids? Montessori...
- How To Know If The Kids Are Ready To Go To School?
- How The Kids Should Learn “Thanksgiving”
- Happy Teacher’ S Day!
- The Games The Kids Can Play At Home
- Cowboy Exhibition In Germany
- How To Cultivate The Kids’ Responsibility?