Hey, do you know the best education times to the kids? If not, then look at here:
1. When 6 months old, the baby can learn to eat food. And after the key age, he/she may refuse to eat and even spit out the food.
2. When 9 months old to 1 year old, the baby can start to distinguish the quantity and the size.
3. When 2 years old, it is the first key age to learn the oral language and develop the calculation.
4. When 2.5-3.5 years old, it is the key age to learn the rules, and form the good habits of health and obeying the system of study and rest.
5. Before 4 years old, the baby starts to develop the image vision.
6. When 4-5 years old, the baby should start to learn the written language.
7. When about 5 years old, the baby should start to learn the maths, it is also the second key age to develop the oral language.
8. When 5-6 years old, the baby should start to master the ability of language and vocabulary.
9. When 6-12 years old, it is the golden age to develop and form the mind.
Truly hope these little tips can help. Thank you!
- Benefits Of Playing On The Slide
- The Design Requirements Of The Slide
- The Physical Principle Of The Slide
- A Wide Variety Of Water Slides
- Good Student Desk Chair Can Prevent Hunchback
- How To Choose A Preschool Bed
- Features Of The Ground Mat
- Rubber Mat Is Environmentally Friendly Mat
- The Swing Is Popular With People
- The Effect Of Regular Use Of Fitness Equipment
- How To Choose Kids Furniture?
- How To Choose A Good Daycare Center?
- What Do You Need To Know About A Kids School?
- What If Our Children Don’t Want To Go To School?
- Teach Your Children To Stay Away From Sex Abuse
- A Meeting Of Project Analysis
- A Kindergarten Project In India
- Which One IS More Suitable For Kids? Montessori...
- How To Know If The Kids Are Ready To Go To School?
- How The Kids Should Learn “Thanksgiving”