Last time we learned the advantages and disadvantages of birch furniture together. We knew what the shortcomings of birch furniture, are you curious about how should we protect our birch furniture? Today, let’s talk about how to maintain birch furniture.
1.Always use a soft cloth to remove dust from the wardrobe, and always remember to follow the texture of the wood. A little detergent should be applied to the soft cloth. Do not wipe it with a dry cloth to avoid scratching the surface of the birch.
2. Due to the hygroscopicity of birch wood, we should pay attention to indoor moisturizing, in the dry season we should regularly artificially humidify birch wardrobe.
3.Avoid using alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents to remove stains. To decontaminate furniture, we can gently wipe it with warm tea water.
4. A small amount of light wax can be applied to the wiped area, and wipe up and down for several times to form a protective film.
5. In order to avoid the mildew of birch wood due to the wet weather, the wardrobe should be kept at a distance of 0.5-1cm from the wall .
Every coin has its two sides. The same as birch furniture, which has both advantages and disadvantages, but as long as it is used reasonably and carefully maintained according to the characteristics of birch. The disadvantages of birch furniture are negligible.
Previous: No Information
- Benefits Of Playing On The Slide
- The Design Requirements Of The Slide
- The Physical Principle Of The Slide
- A Wide Variety Of Water Slides
- Good Student Desk Chair Can Prevent Hunchback
- How To Choose A Preschool Bed
- Features Of The Ground Mat
- Rubber Mat Is Environmentally Friendly Mat
- The Swing Is Popular With People
- The Effect Of Regular Use Of Fitness Equipment
- Merry Christmas