For many children, they would stay in a daycare center for a long time. Thus, the parents must choose the daycare center very carefully. So, what should they know about a daycare center? Here are some questions prepared for you to ask about the daycare center:
1. When was the daycare center built? And how many children who have been taken care of are there? So far, what’s the proportion of the children and the workers?
2. Does the daycare center provide the lunch and the snacks? Or do we need to bring the food from home?
3. If the children still need to drink milk, then how does the daycare center deal with the frozen breast milk or the formula powder?
4. How does the daycare center manage the ill children? Does the ill children need to go to school?
5. If the parents can not receive their children because of illness or working overtime, how does the daycare center deal with this situation?
6. Does the daycare center arrange the bus to take the children to the school and bring them back home? If yes, where is the regular pickup location?
7. Will the toys or the class material that the children use be disinfected regularly?
8. How much are the tuition and other fees? Does the daycare center have a waiting list?
Truly hope they can help!
- Benefits Of Playing On The Slide
- The Design Requirements Of The Slide
- The Physical Principle Of The Slide
- A Wide Variety Of Water Slides
- Good Student Desk Chair Can Prevent Hunchback
- How To Choose A Preschool Bed
- Features Of The Ground Mat
- Rubber Mat Is Environmentally Friendly Mat
- The Swing Is Popular With People
- The Effect Of Regular Use Of Fitness Equipment
- What Do You Need To Know About A Kids School?
- What If Our Children Don’t Want To Go To School?
- Teach Your Children To Stay Away From Sex Abuse
- A Meeting Of Project Analysis
- A Kindergarten Project In India
- Which One IS More Suitable For Kids? Montessori...
- How To Know If The Kids Are Ready To Go To School?
- How The Kids Should Learn “Thanksgiving”
- Happy Teacher’ S Day!
- The Games The Kids Can Play At Home