The principle of the most rapid curve. There are two kinds of skateboards on the slide, one is straight and the other is curved, and its sliding surface is the rotating wheel line. Assuming that the height of the two slides, there are two of the same weight of children from the top of the slide at the same time, the first to reach the ground is not a flat skateboard on the children, but the wheel line sliding surface of the children. Because the child on the slide is able to fall because of the role of gravity. When the slope of the board surface is not at the same time in the downward direction of the gravitational force is also different size. The greater the force of gravity, the greater the acceleration of the decline, the faster the speed increases. Slide down the straight slide, the acceleration of the slide remains unchanged and the speed increases steadily. Down the slide of the wheel line, the first slide of the skateboard is very steep, which makes the falling children fall very fast in a very short time. Although, in the second half of the slide, the slope gradually became smaller, the speed increased slowed, but at this time the decline has become very large.
So, the slide down the board surface of the wheel has a big average speed during the whole slide. Even if the skateboard length of the rotary line slide is larger than the length of the straight skateboard, it is shorter than the straight slide along the slide of the rotary wheel line. This is proved mathematically and physically. That is, at the same height of the same conditions, along the rotating wheel line down the shortest time.
- Benefits Of Playing On The Slide
- The Design Requirements Of The Slide
- A Wide Variety Of Water Slides
- Good Student Desk Chair Can Prevent Hunchback
- How To Choose A Preschool Bed
- Features Of The Ground Mat
- Rubber Mat Is Environmentally Friendly Mat
- The Swing Is Popular With People
- The Effect Of Regular Use Of Fitness Equipment
- Selection Of Supine Board In Fitness Equipment
- Playground Maintenance: A Comprehensive Guide F...
- 5 Ways To Get Your Children Outside