Playground tiles are great for the backyard and easy to maintain. With this great instructional video, we’ll show you how to install playground tiles, and also, how they are cleaned and maintained.
**Looking for more info on playground flooring? Learn about installation and much more in our comprehensive Playground Flooring post.**
Whether you’re starting a new daycare. or just looking for a way to incorporate a play area in your backyard, playground tiles are a great option. Soft, cushiony, and easy to clean, so you can focus on playing with the little ones rather than worrying about them falling on concrete, or spending your time scrubbing the floor.
If you’re anything like me, the idea of ordering something off the internet and then having to install it yourself can seem super intimidating, but times are a changin’, and we’re making it easy for you to complete your at-home installation.
What you need to install playground tiles:
Old bread knife
T Square / Straight Edge
How to install playground tiles:
1.Remove everything from your area. Clean and level the ground floor.
2.Add a layer of landscaping fabric.
3.Start the first row at a wall, then line a row perpendicular. Use your knife to trim excess tile.
4.Use connecting blocks to lock tiles together.
5.Fill in remaining tiles and lock together.
6.Add ramps and glue, if desired.
- Benefits Of Playing On The Slide
- The Design Requirements Of The Slide
- The Physical Principle Of The Slide
- A Wide Variety Of Water Slides
- Good Student Desk Chair Can Prevent Hunchback
- How To Choose A Preschool Bed
- Features Of The Ground Mat
- Rubber Mat Is Environmentally Friendly Mat
- The Swing Is Popular With People
- The Effect Of Regular Use Of Fitness Equipment
- Playgrounds For The Grown
- Play Happily, Children Will Learn Happily And Q...
- Cowboy Playground Project In Cyprus Finished In...
- How To Best Equip Your Children Park